Portable FastStone Image Viewer is the portable version of FastStonge Image Viewer.
FastStone Image Viewer is an image browser, viewer, converter, and editor with features including resizing, renaming, cropping, color adjustment, watermarks, and a broad array of other image-managing features. It also provides quick access to EXIF information and a thumbnail browser via hidden toolbars that emerge when you touch the edge of your screen with the mouse.
FastStone Image Viewer also offers a batch-image converter and resizer, a magnifier, and a built-in slide show with more than 60 transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop-shadow effects, image frames, scanner support, and a histogram. It supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, and TGA. Supports PSD format, fixes bugs, and improves performance.
- Added "Enhance Colors" (press Ctrl+E), which makes it easy to adjust brightness, gamma, contrast and saturation of the image
- Enhanced "Sharpen/Blur"
- Added "Obscure (Blur)" under "Edit" menu, which can be used to obscure sensitive information in the image
- Added new option "Remind me to save changes" to the Settings. Uncheck this option if you do not want the popup message "Do you want to save the changes you have made to this image?"
- Allowed image tagging in slide show
- Added "Slide Show Builder" (under "Create" menu), which allows you to save a slide show, including image and music files, into a single exe file that can be played in other computers without FastStone Image Viewer
- Enhanced the "Download Photos" tool. Now it is possible to get photos from both cameras and card readers via USB
- Enhanced the "Change Timestamp" under Tools menu. Now it allows you to change/adjust the date time when photos were taken
- Added "Remove JPEG Metadata" to Tools menu. It allows you to remove metadata such as EXIF, IPTC, embedded thumbnails etc from jpeg files
- Added Show Histogram option to the image comparison tool
- Enhanced the RAW library. Now it is recommended to view RAW files using the embedded preview image for faster performance (see RAW tab in the Settings)
- In the image comparison tool, now it is possible to pan around with arrow keys
- Other small improvements in the user interface
- Fixed some bugs
This free software designed to help you organize and view multimedia files (images, audio, and video). It gives you the ability to watch movies, listen to music, and view graphics in a slide show. Image files in a folder can be displayed using a number of views, including a thumbnail view that lets you quickly see what your images are without havi...
Free GPS Mapping Software for Garmin and Magellan GPS devices. OkMap is a comprehensive software for many outdoor activities, that you can use for Trekking, Sailing, Mountain bike, Off road, Hunting and fishing, Finding mushrooms, Soft air, Geocaching. Supported formats: Images: ecw, bmp, gif, jpg, png, tif and many others Maps drg: gfw, jg...
Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer which supports a wide range of file formats: Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode: any files, of unlimited size (even 4Gb+ sizes are allowed) RTF, UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts Image: all general graphics formats: BMP JPG GIF PNG TGA TIFF... plus all formats supported by IrfanView/XnView external viewe...
NexusImage is a simple image viewer program. Supported formats: JPEG, Bitmap, GIF, PNG, TIFF, ICO, WMF, EMF.