Jailer is a tool for database subsetting, schema browsing, and rendering. It exports consistent, referentially intact row-sets from relational databases. It removes obsolete data without violating integrity. It is DBMS agnostic (by using JDBC), platform independent, and generates DbUnit datasets, hierarchically structured XML, and topologically sorted SQL-DML.
- Exports consistent and referentially intact row-sets from your productive database and imports the data into your development and test environment.
- Improves database performance by removing and archiving obsolete data without violating integrity.
- Generates hierarchically structured XML, topologically sorted SQL-DML and DbUnit datasets.
- Open Source. Entirely written in Java. Platform independent. DBMS agnostic.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 or above. Get It Here.
- JDBC-driver for your R-DBMS
Source code metrics measurement tool with persistence and historical comparisons. Use to measure code quantity and quality for C++, C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Delphi, VB6, and HTML source code files. Includes export to XML and comma-separated text files.